Tuesday 10 July 2012

Essence Snow White Collection

Haven't posted on this in ages but I aim to rectify that now!
Ok, I adore this collection by Essence - it's SO cute! The collection consists of 1 x 10ml Bottle, 7 x 5ml (dwarf) bottles, 3 x 10ml Special Effect Toppers bottles, a nail file and a cute set of nail stickers. After 2 trips to Penneys, aka Primark, I've finally got all the polishes, and the file, in the set.
Can't find the stickers anywhere though - Booohooo! :(

First up is '01 - Snow White', a bright shiny red, in a 10ml bottle. I thought this would be a one-coater for sure but, no, it took 3 to get it as opaque as in the pic here below and I think I could've really done with one more...

Next up is '04 - Happy', a deep yellow... a 5ml bottle. Nice sunny colour :)

Now, this one is '05 - Sneezy', another 5ml, a brown colour with a touch of silvery/gold metallic shimmer running through it... Not quite sure if I like this or not! :/

Next up is '06 Sleepy' - 5ml. Quite fond of this one! A lovely cool blue - very nice indeed!

I Love this next one, '03 - Doc', also 5ml, a super happy shade of orange! Gorgeous! One to put you in good humour just by looking at it (I really think one should've been called 'Happy'!)
A big fave in the collection for me.... :)

'07 - Bashful', another 5ml. This is a fab green with a gorgeous gold shimmer running through it. Very eye-catching! A must-have for any green lovers! :)

Next on the list is '08 - Dopey', once more a 5ml bottle - they really are teeny!! This is a lovely lilac with tiny flecks of silver. Nice colour when you finally get it on - this is 4 coats here! 

Here we have '02 - Grumpy', the last 5ml in the set. This is a WOW Blue, I think it's fab and it's actually very similiar to Nails Inc Baker Street too! Goes on really nice... I just love this one!


Now, on to the toppers! From left to right: 01 Evil Queen, 02 The Huntsman and 03 Prince Charming... A Lovely trio I think you'll agree?? :)

Regretfully, I did not have time to give the toppers a proper try, so here's just a quick shot of them on 3 nails... I will try come back and do them justice soon!


Well, all in all, I think it's a fab cute collection. The polishes all go on well apart from 'Snow White', the red and 'Dopey', which both took a lot of coats but I can get over that! I'd totally recommend purchasing this set, I think you'd love it! x





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the stickers either?! Your swatches are fantastic, I kinda want to go back for the green one now :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @MissGreenEyes - You defo need to go back for the green! :)

    ReplyDelete