Tuesday 17 July 2012

Summer Nails! Summery :)

Ok, it's 17th July and it's like the depths of Winter outside - Cold, windy and miserably wet! :(
Needed some cheering up so got an urge this evening to try and 'get back' some Summer....

These are my NOTD!

The blue base is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 440 'Calypso Blue'... Everything else is just some artist's acrylic paint. Used a cheapy top from Color Club to 'seal' it - been caught out way too many times with Seche Vite dragging the colours downwards :(

Been thinking of this design in my head for a while, but only got it down on paper, or I should say Nails, tonight! Quite happy with this one!

Nessie x


2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING. I love it! Topcoats are a PITA, every single one I've tried has dragged colour. Not a huge issue I suppose, considering my nails change about 4 times a week (on a slow week). Fab x

    ReplyDelete